With so many challenges abound and meme’s it’s hard to figure out where to start. I’m horrible at doing a lot of them, but if you desire to get your feet wet (or shoes) you can easily check out the Challenges page on the [SL] Blogger Support Website. We try to stay abreast of a lot of them, but if you know of any or have started one, please let us know!
I thought I would do Strawberry’s Meme of “Why Do I Blog”. Yes I know I’m late to the party, but like I said…I’m horrible at doing them.
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging since April of 2010 for Second Life. This is my older blog: It’s a Second of My Life and my current one called Simply Dou.
- Why did you start blogging? Because I was bored. I used to blog on a RL blog, but then I got bored with that. While RPing, I would have a lot of down time, so I started to do hunts and the group gifts, practice taking pictures, and then my big grand scheme was to talk about role-playing with pretty pictures….yeah, that didn’t happen.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? Depending on my time, about two to four times a week.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?I try to read as much as possible, but time tends to be a killer. So I’d say about twenty.
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? I’d like to comment more, but I never know what to say, so most often I hit the “like” button.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Nope.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? Never. I try to keep myself from writing something I MAY regret. I don’t think I do though.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? Maybe. I don’t know. During my RL blogging, I was more open. I have to say that on the Second Life one…I’m not as much. Maybe it’s due to skepticism.
- Do you blog under your real name? No.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Downgrading, making fun, rude posts about things that I may not like. If I don’t like something, I won’t blog it. Nothing is worse then seeing a “flaming” post.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? Everything. Thoughts, writings, fashion, events, home and decor.
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Yes. I have [SL] Blogger Support, The Liaison Collaborative and Connecting: 365 SL Lives
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? I have found that I am – well sometimes – able to express my feelings or thoughts. Other times, I do feel like it’s a job because I have to “blog” the items, but most times I’m just finding an outlet.
- So, why do you continue to blog? I’m not sure. Some days I just want to toss it all away and forget about it. Other days I just want to write forever, but those posts people won’t see. So for now, I just post to do what I do.
For credits and landmarks, see below ❤
Top: [Decoy] Zanza Halter – Yellow Halter (s) / Annette Voight *Summerfest ’13*
Top: [Decoy] Zanza Halter – Sky – Tube Top (s) / Annette Voight *Summerfest ’13*
Skirt: Tee*fy – Laurie Low Waist Hi-Low Skirt – Pure (s) / Azure Electricteeth *Summerfest ’13*
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique – Ursula Wedge – Classic Collection / Gospel Voom
Skin: Glam Affair – Summer – America 03 C / Aida Ewing *Summerfest ’13*
Hair: ::Exile:: Say What You Want – Fawn / Kavar Cleanslate
Eyes: IKON – Destiny Eyes in Dew / Ikon Innovia
Hands: Slink – Mesh Hands in Casual / Siddean Munro
Pose: aDORKable Poses / Adorkable Peabody *Closed*
Location: Baja Norte