Seven things you may – or may not need to know about me in Second Life…(for more info, check out Strawberry Singh’s blog)
1. Katya is my third alt. You can find out why in this story on my Connecting post I did back in January.
2. For the first four years of Second Life I didn’t know about Second Life fashion or really what it was. I just shopped when I needed things for my home, for the character I was playing at the time. Pictures were a nuisance.
3. I consider myself a non-monogamous person in Second Life. I like relationships, but not just one. I enjoy people and what they can bring. Does this mean I’m a randy intellectual? Quite. Does this mean I’m going to do you? No.
4. I have learned to love, laugh, hate, argue, and dream in this virtual world. Some I have even brought into the real. When that happens, it’s there to stay.
5. Blogging has been an outlet. I do enjoy (now) taking pictures. Before it was a struggle and I would mope about it. I think I’ve gotten better, but there is much to learn in regards to photography and Second Life fashion.
6. I like to ruffle feathers in Second Life. People take things too seriously and don’t enjoy what this virtual world can bring us. I understand that we are all different, but we have this world by our fingertips. Enjoy it. Stop being so dramatic.
7. I’m a huge believer of support, community and dedication. If you help someone, it comes back ten fold. I like to help people, talk to them, encourage. Yet, I do admit that I like encouragement back and sometimes feel that people think I’m stronger than I look. I’m not. Kind words, a hug – does go a long way. I may not create things, or take the most amazing pictures, but I will be your biggest cheerleader.