Since I missed the blogs that came out with all the resolutions while I was on vacation, I decided I would make a few of my own. But yah yah yah – you’re all going to think they won’t stick, but some will! I mean the biggest one is my real life resolutions which I have GOT to stick to in order to become a better person, healthier and make something of myself. I think I can accomplish these things, but I know I will lean my head and heart toward people to guide me along the way. People think that they can do things on their own, especially huge goals – but we all need stepping stones and those people can help us succeed in many ways that we cannot alone.
But what of my Second Life resolutions? I thought of this over vacation and pondered what I would make different. I came to these conclusions:
- I want to enhance and embrace the idea of learning new things within my photos. I’m very far from being anything amazing, but I have stepped forward from over a year ago into a much better place and think that there is talent there waiting to be had.
- I’m going to be more open – to talk more and express more than I normally would have. I want to meet new people and actually get to know those that I have already befriended. I want to weed out the nay-sayers, kick those with negative impact to the curb and love the ones who not only give me encouragement, but also those that I love to do the same as well.
- I want to create something. I have done shapes, but I felt so discouraged because no one really seemed to care. Should it matter? Of course it should! So it forces me to go back and try again. I’m not sure what, but I would like to try.
- I want to show that being who you are, being nice, respectable, and honest is the way to go. That people don’t have to lie, be over the top and kiss ass just to be noticed. You don’t have to follow – instead just take you’re own road.
- I would like to get back into writing. Especially in SL – which means RP. I miss the storytelling of it all. I miss the seductiveness of it. My closest people are those that I used to write with.
- I would like to embrace my sexuality in SL more and explore. My real life is fantastic, don’t get me wrong, but SL helps me creatively via writing, expression and who I am.
Last but not least – I want to thank those that I have encouraged me in my endeavor over the past year within blogging and getting the support group up and running. To all of you – you’re amazing. You know who you are.
Sweater: The Secret Store – Christmas Sweater – Oh Deer-White (m) / Maylee Oh
Skirt: The Secret Store – Crepe Skater Skirt – Charcoal (xs) / Maylee Oh
Tights: The Secret Store – Christmas Tights – Cherry / Maylee Oh
Necklace: Noodles – Have a Heart Necklace – Silver/AB / Natalee Oodles
Skin: -Glam Affair- Amberley – America 01 Red HB / Aida Ewing
Hair: ::Exile:: Raspberry Beret – Sear / Kavar Cleanslate
Eyes: .ID. Soulful / Mesh Eyes / Green / Audrey Lamede
Eyelashes: .ploom. lashes 06 / Helyanwe Vindaloo
Eyeliner: -Belleza- Eyeliner 5 / Shyla Diggs
Freckles: -Glam Affair- Freckles B (03) / Aida Ewing
Pose: !bang / Trieste Meinut